FAQS And Aftercare
Trend hair extensions can be washed and styled as normal. Refer to the aftercare for more advice.
Yes, but it is recommended the hair is tied in a low ponytail or braid to avoid knotting.
It is recommended that Trend hair extensions should be removed by a professional to avoid any damage to your own hair.
They Will last around 3 months plus providing the aftercare instructions have been followed. Providing hair extensions are fitted by a trusted and qualified professional and the aftercare instructions are followed correctly, hair extensions will not damage your hair.
- Brush hair carefully, holding it at the roots to prevent matting
- Tie hair back in a loose pony tail whilst sleeping Never go to bed with wet hair
Shampoo and Conditioning
- Do not wash hair for 2 days after fitting
- Wash hair in an upright position
- Wash your hair in cool or luke warm water Use sulphate and protein free shampoo
- Do not rub or twist wet hair Squeeze from roots to ends Rinse thoroughly Apply protein free conditioner on mid lengths to ends Do not apply conditioner on the bonds
Drying and Styling
- Always squeeze and pat hair dry whilst upright
- Never brush hair when wet Use hair dryers on a low heat
- Do not use styling products that contain protein or are high in alcohol as this can cause the bonds to slide out Rough dry at the roots on a cool heat Be gentle, excess brushing and tension can cause loss of extensions
- Ensure you use a looped extension brush.